Here's your chance to be a part of our growing team. Apply for a position that best leverages your skill set. We highly encourage and welcome professionals with a variety of experiences and backgrounds, who share our values.
Due to an overwhelming number of submissions, we may not be able to contact you in person, but your resume will be reviewed.
- Assisting with newsletters, press releases and online event posting
- Preparing communications for members and the general public
- Preparing content for the website and social media
- Processing membership renewals for volunteers and members
- Processing guides' tour information
- Assisting with other office duties as assigned
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a small, but fast-paced office environment
- Detail-oriented, a self-starter, and have the ability to multi-task
- Passion for sustainability, tech innovation and start-up in a fast-paced fundraising (non-profit) setting
- Enrollment in college undergraduate or graduate level preferred.
- Areas of study in sustainability, business administration,
- entrepreneurship, non-profit management, or related field
MEMBERSHIPS / DEVELOPMENT INTERN
How To Apply:
To apply, please send resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
August 15, 2016
Unpaid Internship, College Credit Available
BOARD MEMBER POSITIONS
- Expertise, or broad knowledge of business development, fundraising, marketing, customer retention, membership sales -- with a strong interest or background in fashion design, textile/clothes manufacturing, product development, sustainable practices, social justice, entrepreneurship, and technology innovation.
- Agree to commit to attend 6 board meetings annually (Sept - May) and to work as a member of the Board's Fundraising Committee, preferably with at least 5 years expeerience in creative and empowering organization of any size (non-profit, start-up, or corporation).
- Significant track-record with successful special events, donors, corporate memberships and sponsors required.
- A sense of humor and the ability to get work independently and as a member of a team essential.
- Accountability and steadfastness to task required.
BOARD DIRECTORS & ADVISORS
How To Apply:
Send a cover letter and a resume, with subject line "board member", to: email@example.com
No phone calls!
May 06, 2016
Volunteer position; great for networking, community building, civic engagement, and looks good on your resume! Perks included.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a short email expressing your interest, with the subject line "Volunteer".
back to top